Have you been looking for a new challenge and a great opportunity to practice medicine in a family-friendly community? Look no further! Practice in an area with its own character and unique culture that offers a rich blend of hospitality, comfort, picturesque landscapes, and an abundance of outdoor activities. If you enjoy the serenity and relaxed pace of rural life, this is the place for you!
• Compensation up to $225k, depending on experience
• A full scope of primary care
• Student Loan Repayment through NHSC
• HPSA score of 18
• Interview Costs
• Relocation & Moving
• Employee with Contract
• Health, Vision, Dental, Disability, Cancer and Accident Insurance
Fallon Medical Complex (FMC) is a sole community health care provider for a rural population in excess of 7,200 people spread over seven counties. We currently have two physicians and two advanced practitioners in the primary care practice, and in addition to serving Fallon County, located in southeastern Montana, FMC also provides health care for three bordering Montana counties (Carter, Wibaux, and part of Custer) and three adjacent North Dakota counties (Slope, Golden Valley, and part of Bowman).
Fallon Medical Complex is seeking a family or internal medicine physician to become an integral part of its private non-profit organization (not affiliated with any systems). Enjoy the support of its long-term, stable leadership that has made this facility the pinnacle of health care in the area. All this and an employed situation will allow you to focus on patient care rather than the business of medicine!Predominantly a primary care provider, providing family practice, preventative health, routine hospital and fully digital diagnostic services, 24-hour emergency services, long-term care, home-based skilled and personal care, and physical and occupational therapy.
Fallon Medical Complex, in its innovative pursuit of “Friends Healing Friends” provides comfort, compassion and excellence in the promotion of quality of life to all individuals.
Baker, MT, located in southeastern Montana, offers a low cost of living, an excellent quality of life, and an assurance of safety and security in a friendly community dedicated to family living at its best. Its strong school system is widely known for its state championship sports teams. And, a comprehensive recreational complex adjacent to the high school provides one of the few indoor Olympic-size swimming pools and artificial turf sports fields in the State of Montana. For sportsmen and outdoorsmen, there is an ample fresh water recreational lake located in the center of the community along with fishing & hunting opportunities throughout the area.
Of equal interest, Southeast Montana is legendary for its
Come and enjoy:
• Economically booming area, rich in community values
• Strong school system Low cost of living and no sales tax
• World class dinosaur digging sites throughout the area
• Excellent Quality of life with the assurance of safety and security in a friendly community dedicated to family living at its best
• Take a weekend and spend it at Yellowstone National
• Park, Mount Rushmore in the Black Hills, or Theodore Roosevelt National Park
• Wildlife at every turn with nationally recognized hunting opportunities, camping, and fishing - an outdoorsman’s paradise!
• People who will make you feel right at home and feel good about coming back
PO Box 820
Baker, MT 59313
Selena Nelson, CFO
(406) 778 - 5103